During this time of year, we tend to focus our attention on giving thanks for the people and things around us. With this in mind, Kim & I have created a simple and fun challenge that will help to foster gratefulness in our marriages and specifically toward our husbands.
All you’ll need to participate is a journal! (Simple enough, right?)
- Think of some times that your husband did or said something that made you grateful (big or small) and write them down in your journal.
- Brainstorm 7 ways that you can express gratefulness to your husband (see examples below)
- Record what you do and your husband’s response.
**If you want to do one thing over and over again, feel free!**
Here are some ideas that you can use for the challenge:
- Make a romantic dinner for the two of you
- Write a love letter to him
- Treat him to a spa date
- Give him a backrub
- Do one of his chores
- Write notes talking about his favorable qualities and leave them in areas that he’ll be able to find them as a cute surprise
We’d love to hear the different ways that you’re showing gratefulness to your husband so please leave comments below and also share this activity with other wives.